Intact Assurance – Summer 2021 training session
Welcome to Saint-Hyacinthe! Scroll below to find some suggestions of activities and visits that you can do to make the best of your time in our region.
A dinner in the City Centre of Saint-Hyacinthe
The 1555 Public market is located in the heart of the Saint-Hyacinthe city centre (French). All around it, you will find a variety of unique restaurants that offer a diversity of cuisines and they are perfect to start the evening! Here are some suggestions (links in French):
Looking for more animation while having dinner? Saint-Hyacinthe offers a good selection of resto-pubs, all located close to the congress centre:
Make the best of your free time and evenings with a special activity! Our city has a wide range of possibilities for all tastes:
- L’Emprise, aventure immersive (escape games)
- Laser-jeux (laser-tag and glow-golf)
- Salon de quilles Saint-Hyacinthe (24 duckpin bowling lanes)
- Cinéma St-Hyacinthe (7 movie theaters)
- Parc Les Salines (outdoor recreation centre)
- Le Bilboquet (18+, beer tasting)
- Dooly’s St-Hyacinthe (18+, pool room, darts, karaoke)
Shows and events !
A section entirely dedicated to display all shows, exhibits and events available during your stay in the city.
Shuffle to the City Centre
All clients of the Sheraton Saint-Hyacinthe can use the complimentary shuffle service to go directly to our beautiful City Centre. Ask the front desk for more information or call 450 250-5555.
Stay with us a little longer!
After your training, take some more time to discover our region! We offer a variety of tourist attractions for family fun or bounding time with your colleagues:
- Jardin Daniel A. Séguin (French) (horticultural park, training garden of the ITA of Saint-Hyacinthe)
- Chouette à voir! (rehabilitation and discovery centre of birds of prey)
- Spend a day at a local farm : La Rabouillère (French), La Fille du Roy (French), Canard du village
- Nautical centre (French) (floating pontoon and other boats to rent)
Bring a souvenir! back!
Directly in the Tourist information office Ici ST-H, you will find a boutique showcasing gourmet items (French) made by our local producers.
Or visit them directly at the farm, shop or manufacture. To view the complete list, visit the To do section of our website and select the opton Direct farm sales.
If you need more information during your time here, please visit us at the Tourist information office Ici ST-H located in the Congress centre. You can also communicate with our team of advisors by email at email@example.com and by phone at 450 774-7276 or, toll-free, at 1 800 849-7276.
We wish at you enjoy your time with us during your training session!
The team of Tourisme Saint-Hyacinthe